205+/- Acres to be Offered at Auction
This is Tract 1 of 2.
Also see Tract 2 Details (94+/- Acres).
Auction Date: Friday, January 17, 2020, 10:00 AM
Auction Location: Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center – 1201 N Woodbine Rd, St Joseph, MO 64506
Auction Manager: Dennis Prussman, Realtor & Auctioneer
Property Location: North of Avenue City, only 12-miles from St. Joseph MO and 8-miles from Savannah MO.
204.7+/- Total Taxed
198.7 FSA Total Acres
122.29+/- FSA Tillable Acres
This is Tract 1 of 2, 205+/- Acres
Also see Tract 2 Details (94+/- Acres).
To be offered at auction. Quality row crop farm plus outstanding recreation opportunities located just north of Avenue City MO, close to St Joseph & Savannah. This farm offers a total of 204.7 taxed acres, of which 122.29 are FSA tillalbe acres. 97.89 of the tillable acres offer quality river bottom consisting of class II soils. If hunting is what you like, the property is a haven for wildlife offering mature timber for cover, food sources, and the one hundred and two river for continuous water. Tillable acres are open for the 2020 farm season, so a new owner can choose to farm it himself, or lease it to a local farmer. This is a strong farming area, interest from potential renters would be strong.
Method of Sale: Property will be offered as a single tract.
Soils: Mostly Colo silty clay loam, deep loess, Zook silty clay loam, heavy till, with some Knox silty clay loam.
Short Legal: Sections 25 & 26, Township 59N, Range 35W, Andrew County, MO
Driving Directions: From St. Joseph, MO, 169 north to Avenue City School, north on HWY D 2-miles, west on gravel 342 to the farm. Note: 342 dead ends at the farm.
- Bidders will be required to register and sign terms/conditions before bidding on the auction.
- The successful high bidder upon completion of the Real Estate Auction must complete and sign a purchase agreement and render a 10% of purchase price earnest money deposit on Real Estate in the form of a personal check or certified funds payable to Closing Company. Balance due at final closing on or before February 19th 2020.
- Out of area personal checks must be with the approval of the Auction Company personnel. Anyone not known by the Auction Company or sellers may be required to show proof of Bank Letter of Credit.
- Sale is non-contingent; failure to close will result in forfeiture of the earnest money.
- Buyer must secure their own necessary financing approval prior to the auction.
- Land to be sold as a single tract.
- Sale is subject to owner confirmation and reserves the right to accept or reject any and/or all bids.
- The property is sold “As Is, Where Is” and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied concerning the property is made by the seller or Auction Company.
- Please inspect the property before bidding. Sellers and/or Auction Company do not guarantee acres.
- Taxes will be pro-rated to the day of closing.
- Guaranteed Marketable Property Title to perspective buyer.
- Seller shall provide an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and shall execute a proper deed conveying the real estate to the buyer.
- Possession at time of closing, subject to Tenant’s rights.
- Farm is open for the 2020 farm season.
- Sale shall include all mineral rights owned by the seller if any.
- Property is sold based on the legal description.
- All information contained in this brochure and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement.
- Announcements made by the auctioneer at the auction podium during the time of sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
- United Country Property Solutions LLC are exclusive agents of the Seller. Feel free to contact us with any additional questions and/or details.
Full details available at: www.LandByDennis.com.
and be the first to know when new land listings are available
Signup for FREE LAND ALERTS
Request more information about this property:
Realtor: Dennis Prussman,
Phone: (816) 262-6178,
Like Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LandByDennis/